Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, July 24, 2023

BEWARE FALSE REVIVAL

"Cause my eyes to pass away from worthless things, and revive me in Your Words."  (Psalm 119:37)

I repeat:  The greatest revival which took place in my life was when our Lord Jesus Christ revived, "me in Your Words."  And, I add, the "revival fires" which sustains me.

I can say with certainty, that any talk of, "We are in revival," or, "Another revival is coming," that does not include individual Followers of Jesus regularly reading and obeying His Words is not only "idle talk," it is dangerously deceptive talk.

I pray that you are finding the only revival which the Living Triune God accepts: "Revive me in Your Words."

Father, in Jesus' Name, keep me from the deception of any "revival" talk which is not rooted, "....in Your Words."  Amen.
**********************
CROW MISSION: August 2-13 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive