Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

"A GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE"

"The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here."  (Matthew 12:41)

Indeed, He Is.  Jesus says in this same discourse, "....for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and indeed a greater than Solomon is here."  I guess that we can call King Jesus, "The Greater One."

This means for me that my entire life is Christ's, determined by Jesus, walking in Jesus, and as Philippians 2:13 declares, "For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him."  Always happen?  No, but I press on in The Greater One.

Father, in Jesus' Name, just how "great" I really do not know.  Amen.
************************
CROW MISSION: AUGUST 2-13

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive