Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, May 18, 2023

"....THIS GOSPEL FO THE KINGDOM...."

"But He said to them, 'I must preach the Kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent.'"  (Luke 4:43)

The Kingdom of God/Heaven is, in many ways, a mystery.  I think this is the reason our Lord Jesus used parables to teach us about His Kingdom, e.g., "The Kingdom of Heaven is like...."  

I encourage you to pray with me for more and more insight into what our Lord Jesus Christ calls, "....this Gospel of the Kingdom...."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray for grace that my friend here and I may come to understand and proclaim, "....this Gospel of the Kingdom...."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive