Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, April 3, 2023

"HE HIMSELF WILL BAPTIZE YOU...."

John the Baptist said, "I baptize you in water for repentance, but the One Who is coming after me is more powerful than I....He Himself will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire."  
(Matthew 3:11)

There are many church leaders who once received and taught the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, but in recent years have denied the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.  This glorious "means of grace" has kept me going since Jesus Baptized me in the Holy Spirit on a shooting range in June of 1966.

"The Words of God," aka the Bible, along with the prayer language which I receive at my Holy Spirit Baptism, have kept me alive, "through many dangers, toils and snares."  If ever in a time in human history the Followers of Jesus Christ need to pray in, as my Grandfather Barnette used to call it, "The Heavenly Language," it is in these turbulent days. 

I encourage you to hear the Words of our King and Savior Jesus Christ, the Words which He spoke to his disciples after His Resurrection, "Receive ye the Holy Ghost."

Father, in Jesus' Name, Thank You, thank You, thank You.  Amen. 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive