Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Sunday, March 12, 2023

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing to You among the nations."  (Psalm 57:9)

OT LESSON:
"And all the trees of the field shall know that I, the Lord, have brought down the high tree and exalted the low tree, dried up the green tree and made the dry tree flourish; I, the Lord have spoken and have done it."  (Ezekiel 17:24)

NT LESSON:
"For the Lamb Who is in the midst of the Throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." (Revelation 7:17)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive