Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 9, 2023

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

Psalm Nugget:
"Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!  Let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling places." (Psalm 43:3)

OT Lesson:
"Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh...."  (Ezekiel 11:19)

NT Lesson:
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich."  (2 Corinthians 8:9)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive