Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, January 19, 2023

"WHEN...ANXIOUS THOUGHTS MULTIPLY...."

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your comfort delights my soul."  (Psalm 94:19, NASB)

"Anxious thoughts multiply," in today's culture, not only in the US, but throughout the earth.  The ever-increasing drugs available for anxiety prove this.

The Living Triune God gives us not only, "comfort," but the very Comforter Himself, The Person of the Holy Spirit.  This is Jesus Christ assuring us of His Unspeakable, "Very Present," Comfort.  

"And I will pray the Father and He will give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever."  This should help you sleep at nights.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I can never thank You enough for Your Comforter. Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive