Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

GOD'S LOVE IS, "....ALIVE AND ACTIVE"

"For God thus loved the world: He gave His only Son...." (John 3:16a, Interlinear Greek)

God's love is Eternal Love, no time, space, or degree about the Love of the Living Triune God for you and me.  1 John 4:10 says, "In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us..," and did something to demonstrate His Love: He, "....sent His Son, the Propitiation ('atoning sacrifice') for our sins."  

It occurred to me today that Jesus' Love for man is as His Word, "....alive and active...," and our love for each other and the world must be, "....alive and active."        

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You for Your, "alive and active," love for me.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive