Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, October 24, 2022

"PERFECT EVERYTHING"

"I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your Word."  (Psalm 119:16)

Psalm 119 tells us that what John Wesley called, "the means of grace," work by and through, "The Word of God," Who is Jesus Christ, and That Which the Bible says of Itself, "the Words of God."  I encourage you that the next time you read Psalm 119 take note of this.

Psalm 119 affirms the reality that apart from Jesus Christ, "The Word of God," and His Words you and I have nothing, absolutely nothing.  In Jesus Christ and His Words, however, we have what Rufus Mosely called, "Perfect Everything."

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank You that You are The, "Lamp to my feet and Light to my path."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive