Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, October 29, 2022

MY PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains-- where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord [Jesus Christ], the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot flip-- He who watches over you will not slumber;...The Lord [Jesus Christ] watches over you-- the Lord [Jesus Christ] is your shade at your right hand;...The Lord [Jesus Christ] will keep you from all harm-- He will watch over your life: the Lord [Jesus Christ] will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."  (Psalm 121, NIV)
*******************
I have over $3000.00 for Ukrainian Relief efforts.  I am hoping to wire some funds by the end of November.  Winter is closing in!

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive