Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, September 8, 2022

DO YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE?

"Those also who seek my life lay snares for me; those who seek my hurt speak of destruction, and plan deception all the day long." (Psalm 38;12)

It is obvious from the whole of Psalm 38 that David was in a very bad way.  As I read our text this morning, however, I believe that the Lord Jesus caused me to "see" and "hear" the state of affairs in the United States of America, and the nations of the world, for that matter

The Democrat Party leadership has closed Capitol Hill ever since the Pandemic.  It is still closed, the Capitol Building, the Supreme Court Building, the House and Senate Offices Buildings.  Personally, I think this is by design.  They just don't want the public to see just how extensive is their, "....speak of destruction, and plan deception all the day long."

I am planning to go to DC on September 29 to pray at the Capitol Building, Supreme Court Building, and the Congressional Office Buildings.  Both the House and Senate will be in session.  Let me know if you wish to accompany me.  Depending on response, I can secure a van for the day.  Let us plan to come against, "....speak of destruction,...and plan deception all day long...."

Father, in Jesus' Name, You sent me to participate in, "disciple the nations."  Holy Spirit, I pray for grace and mercy to so do.  Amen.
*****************************
I will share time, cost, etc., upon request.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive