Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, July 8, 2022

"....But Be Of Good Cheer"

"And I, Daniel, fainted and was sick for days; afterwards I arose and went about the king's business. I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it."  (Daniel 8:27)

Daniel received some insight as to what was to come to pass in the latter days, yet much was still "unclear."  I believe in the days ahead we too will experience some of what Daniel relates in today's text.

The so-called "blue States" in the United States of America are manifesting even more evil after what everyone is calling, "the over turn of Roe v. Wade."  Whatever you call what the Supreme Court handed down, it has release a new wave of determined evil.  And, it's just beginning.  The US President is attempting to take the leadership in the fight to keep the right to murder the unborn.  He is even talking of mobile abortion vans!  But I repeat, "The iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete."

Praying for me has been "easier."   Maybe it is because the Holy Spirit is saying that the battle in the heavenlies is intensifying.  In it all, I encourage us to remember the Words of our Lord Jesus Christ, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray for continual revelation as to how to navigate what lies ahead.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive