Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Sunday, June 19, 2022

"When...."

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations (or, comfortsdelight my soul."  (Psalm 94:19, NASB)

I read this text every month; maybe everyone should.

The last two plus years have been a fulfillment of the prophetic word which the Lord gave me several years ago.  "The days are coming when the familiar will be unfamiliar and the unfamiliar will be familiar."  It is not an overstatement to say that our world has been "turned upside down."  

Enter, our text.  Read it; confess it; pray it.  And, may we never forget: Our Lord Jesus Christ has many such salvation/deliverance/healing/comfort passages in Holy Writ.

Father, in Jesus' Name, You are my Consolation and Comfort.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive