Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Church And The Kingdom

"The Kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here,' or, 'See there."  (Luke 17:20b-21a)

The Church is the Followers of Jesus Christ, those who have been, "born of the Spirit."  You can say of the Church, "See here," or, "See there."  Jesus tells us, however, that you cannot say, "See here," or, "See there," of The Kingdom.

Will you continue with me in my quest to, "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness," to perhaps "understand" more fully, "Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand"?  I don't believe that the repentance called for in John the Baptist's and Jesus' first public Words was only for the New Birth.  I think it was/is something like, "Repent for the Kingdom...."   

Father, in Jesus' Name, You told me to seek and proclaim, "The Kingdom of God."  Help me to so do.  Amen.
***************************
Receiving backpack contributions for the Crow Kids, who are a part of the most neglected minority in the United States.

Blog Archive