Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, June 11, 2022

???

"Jesus answered and said to him, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God....Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.'"  (John 3 & 5)

Notice that the purpose of the new birth is to see and enter the Kingdom of God.  How did this passage become the gospel of the "sinners' prayer," rather than what Jesus calls, "the Gospel of the Kingdom"?!?

"And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom...."  I so want, more and more, to be a part of this.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I want to right any wrong of "my" gospel.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive