Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

"Yours Only"

"My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day....I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only....I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come."  (Psalm 71)

In this day when so much of Christendom preaches, teaches, writes books, testifies of me and mine, I pray that I may do our text more faithfully.  When our life in Jesus Christ Himself is, "Yours only," our life is always better. 

Father, in Jesus' Name, the prayer of Psalm 71 be my prayer---- always.  Amen. 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive