Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Three Days That Saved The Human Race

"After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep."  (1 Corinthians 15:6)

Now that you have probably received all the Resurrection Day greetings you are going to receive, I add one more:  TODAY IS THE REASON I DO WHAT I DO!  

Very few events which most of humanity accepts as fact had far fewer, "....was seen by..," than the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.  This reality affirms that man believes what he chooses to believe.

And, in keeping with my Easter Greeting, I ask for your prayers, because I am planning to go to DC sometime the week of April 12.  There has been more confusion and restrictions around Capitol Hill than most of us know.  This will be a "recon mission" along with praying, at least from the car.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I say with Paul, "If Christ is not risen from the dead, [I am] of all men most miserable."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive