Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Attempt To Bully The Church Will Increase

"Man in his honor, yet without understanding is like the beasts that are destroyed."  (Psalm 49:20, NASB)

We are witnessing today many who are being honored who nothing but humanists, and assert all manner of beastly philosophies and theologies.  If you listen to them, all the world's problems will be solved.  They are winning over so many "famous" people, even many in Christendom.  They demand that we apologize for being, well, us.

According to many today, I should apologize and be "defunded."  I'm a white, European, male, the very species which many in the "women's movement" and BLM consider the main threat not only to American life, but also world peace.  But these movements, and many like them, simply are of those who, "....lack understanding..." which, need I remind you, is only in Jesus Christ and His Words. 

The Church will increasingly come under attempts to bully us into "repentance," and embracing the humanistic, destructive lifestyle of, "....the beasts that perish"; therefore, "Be strong in the Lord [Jesus Christ] and in the power of His might.  And take...the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God...."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray for great conviction if at any time I allow this world system to dictate to me how I believe and conduct my life.  Amen.  

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive