Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, June 15, 2020

Here Is The "Safest City In Which To Live"

"Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually...."  (Psalm 71:3a)

According to the margin in my Bible, the phrase, "strong refuge," literally means, "rock of habitation,"  

Jesus Christ is my, "Rock of Habitation," and the Word, "continually," reinforces the whole aspect of our life in Jesus' Glorious, "Habitation."  This is a we-never-leave-You fellowship.

The, "God-Breathed," Word tells us that when we surrendered our lives to Jesus Christ, we became one in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, "God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity", living, dwelling, abiding in, "fellowship/partnership," in Him, "continually," Eternally.  

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so very much thank you that Your are my, "Rock of habitation"------- CONTINUALLY."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive