Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 12, 2020

“Until....”

"Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in you; and in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge UNTIL DESTRUCTION PASSES BY." (Psalm 57:1)

It's important to keep in mind that what is now sweeping the earth has been here before, and that everything which happens to us has happened throughout history, and is happening even now to millions of others.  I will not labor you with some theological reasoning here; that's just the way it has been, is, and will be, "....until That Day."

This should be the Church's "finest hour," not by offering cliche, pious platitudes, but by living our text, while we are, "....looking away from all that will distract us and focusing our eyes upon Jesus, Who is the Author and Perfecter of Faith."

Father, in Jesus' Name, by Your Grace I do.  Amen.



Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

Blog Archive