Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

There Is Too Much Fear Of Terroism In The USA

"Set your minds on things above, not on things on the earth."  (Colossians 3:2)

I don't think this means to wander in stratospheric thoughts, or thinking religious thoughts/cliches.  For me, it is, Don't wallow in the thinking, lifestyles, priorities of those who know not Jesus Christ.  "Set you mind on things above," ourselves, the "bigger picture."  Manage our "minds" in the context of history, the global community, the Kingdom of God/Heaven, "The Word of God."  This is all bigger than us.

In light of the girly fear gripping the nations and too many Americans, I give you once again the remedy, the cure for those who will accept it, because these are the very Words of Jesus Christ from Isaiah 8: "The Lord has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else doesHe said, 'Don't call everything a conspiracy, like they do, and don't live in dread of what frightens themMake the Lord of Heaven's Armies holy in your lifeHe is the one you should fearHe is the one who should make you trembleHe will keep you safe.'" !!!

S0 many times in Scripture we read, "Fear not."  Isaiah 41:10 declares, "Fear  not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  If anyone is listening to, reading and watching humanistic media, they will have nothing reinforced but fear.  Read, "The Words of God," and we will have nothing but, "Fear not, for I am with you..., unto the completion of the age."

Father, in Jesus' Name, help me to think, "like [You] do."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive