Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, September 6, 2019

An Attempt To Empty The Ocean With A Teaspoon

"So the king took off his signet ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai...." (Esther 8:2)

Today's text, as always, is timely.  It gives a little further insight into the "word" which Jesus spoke to my heart yesterday.  The revival will have no equal.

The coming revival will manifest our text.  What the Enemy stole from the Followers of Jesus, what degenerate cultures have appropriated that which the Church needs in the, "Last Days," our Lord Jesus Christ will restore.  Governments and other institutions will be powerless to stop it. 

One of the things which impressed me was the purity of the coming revival, hence, from yesterday's text, "service of purification."  There will be no rule of the popular cliches circulating throughout the Church.  There will be no competition among big church leaders, no personal agendas.  People will not judge one another on worship styles, ways to do intercession, how-to pray (my way).  And, I can say with absolute certainty that the Scriptures will be the Jesus Christ and His Words, the Bible, will reign as the "Foundation Stone."  Using the Bible to justify and defend personal themes will get nowhere.  And one more thing: "soul winning" will be as never before! 

This is a feeble attempt to relate to you a little of what I "heard."  The, "not as expected," means to me that I really cannot relate what it means, nor, perhaps, should I try.  I can say for sure, however, that yesterday it was as though I was taken back in time to "ancient" revivals, something of a purity of which most of this generation has little concept, but I also include myself in this. 

Father, in Jesus' Name, grant me your grace to "understand" what You want me to, and accept what I cannot.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive