Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, January 4, 2019

I've Had A Revelation

"Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to dwell there, for the famine was severe in the land."  (Genesis 12:10)

This was a missionary trip for Abram.  It was the Living Triune God taking Abram to Egypt to reveal His ways to not only Abram, but also the Egyptian king, and, I might add, the Egyptians.

After reading the article which I sent to you earlier, I believe Jesus spoke to my heart and said that the reason the Democrats won the majority in the US House of Representatives was/is to expose to the world its evil intent, and embarrass it.  And, if anyone has a heart for Jesus Christ, His Kingdom and Church, they will see such evil, repent of their self-will and surrender their lives to Jesus.  I believe this is a, "for this purpose I have raised you up," season. 

"Well, isn't that a little over the top?"  No.  For too long Christendom has chopped up the Bible, e.g., The Pentateuch, The History Books, Wisdom Literature, Major and Minor Prophets, Gospels, Acts, Epistles, and Revelation.  This has been used by the Enemy to keep church-goers from seeing in the Scriptures that, "Jesus Christ is Lord," is not something to shout in religious gatherings and sing about.  It is a life style "shout" to the nations just what is the reality of, "Jesus Christ is Lord", viz.,  "The Lord sat as King at the flood; yes, the Lord sits as King forever."  King of what?  King of the nations, King of the Universe.  This should be the "mission statement" of every local church and mission organization.

Jesus has been showing me something which I don't think I realized before, at least not to the extent I am seeing it now.  Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, et al., were not giving prophetic utterances in some vacuum of a charismatic revival meeting.  They were issuing, "the Word of the Lord," to kings and nations (see, Isaiah 7, Jonah 3).  They were not just addressing some praise gathering, some prophetic seminar, or conferences on "how to pray."  They were calling, yes, Israel, but all nations to conform their life style to, "The Word of God," Jesus, the Christ.  The United States of America and all nations will either rise or fall based upon their acceptance and obedience to, "Jesus Christ is Lord." 

Mordecai did not only participate in worship and prayer gatherings.  He stood outside the "White House," challenging the reigning super power to acknowledge the Reign, Rule of the Blessed Trinity.  O, and I'm sorry, "separation-of-church-and-state people, he became Prime Minister of that super power, as did some of his other comrades who didn't stay where they were told, e.g., Joseph, Daniel, even Paul, who ended up in, "Caesar's household."  I have a renewed sense of urgency in DC.  Pray with me that we as the Church pray "correctly."

Father, in Jesus' Name,  expand my "vision."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive