Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

"The Light of the World"

"I am the light of the worldHe who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."  (John 8:12)

This statement is from One Who walked the Earth as a 5' 9", 160 lb. (?) Middle Eastern Jew.  He was about 32 here.  Bold, crazy, delusional, many "contemporaries" said, and many throughout history would say. 

But here it is for you and me and all humanity.  We have a simple choice, really: Believe it or not.  I have chosen the former.  In Jesus Christ I have found, "....the light of the world."  My prayer today is that any who read this may also find in Him all that He claims to be and, indeed, is in fact, "the light of the world."  

Then, as He promises, "He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You that You have not let me without Light in this world.  Amen.
 

Blog Archive