Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"Whirlwind"-- Tempestuous Noise?

"Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the Whirlwind...."  (job 38:1)

Some believe that the Words of, "The Word of God," our Lord Jesus Christ, which came to Job, "out of the whirlwind," was "loud"---  to get Job's and his friends' attention?  I don't know.

I can tell you, though, that I sense more and more a storm in the heavenlies, and it is not of Satan's choosing.  It is a tempestuous storm of Jesus' choosing.  This is beyond the American political scene, beyond global strife.  The storm is shaking the totality of the affairs of men and nations.  This, "whirlwind," is in a similar light as Hebrews 12, "At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised, 'Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.'"  Pray with me for more "understanding" of this "word."  I ask for conformation, and/or correction. 

Father, in Jesus' Name, again I pray for all the understanding which You know I need to navigate these days.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive