Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"....God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them...."  (2 Corinthians 5:19)
The Phillips says, "God was in Christ personally reconciling the world to Himself....

You and I are a very loved people.  In fact, the whole world is very loved.  "This is how God loved the world (viz., everybody, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, "red and yellow black and white")--------- He gave...."  God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit does not just say love; He does love.  Unlike Muhammad and his moon god, allah, (my spell check said I should capitalize allah, but I don't want to) The Living Triune God of the Universe gave Himself, "God was in Christ...." 

All other "gods" and inventors of religions take and make no claim to "come to" their followers, let alone, give of themselves for humanity.  Jesus, on the other hand, gives.  "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you."  Other religions give nothing but "do this and do that."  Jesus gives us Himself.  It is not, "Go to Mecca."  It is, "Come to Me."  It is not, "Pray five times a day."  It is, "Abide in me and I in you."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I receive.  Amen.
**********************
* Don't forget to check the new articles on our Blog:  jhs58.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive