Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This Photo Is Now My Desktop Photo

"The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out." (Leviticus. 6:13)

The attached photo is now my desktop photo.  I cannot forget whom and what I saw while in North Korea.  The photos I have help me to be a continual fire burning for the North Korean People.
  I most likely will never see that little boy again in this life.  I will most probably never know what happens to him---------------- but I will continue to pray for him.  This kind of life is not for widget producers. 

You are aware of the work of Brother Lawrence, The Practice of the Presence of God.  It reveals him as a person who attempted to walk in, "The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out.
"  Brother Lawrence was about more than just non stop prayer meetings.  He said that times of prayer, communion, fellowship at the sink in the monastery kitchen were as intimate in our Lord Jesus Christ as the set times of prayer in the chapel.  Could this be a little more insight into, "shall ever be burning"?  He once said, "we ought to act with God in the greatest simplicity, speaking to Him frankly and plainly, and imploring His assistance in our affairs just as they happen."  What about your kitchen, your workshop, your vehicle, your school or office?  
I ask that you journey with me in Jesus into this wonderful realm of, "the fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out."  I leave you with one more quote of Brother Lawrence: "Having found in many books different methods of going to GOD, and divers practices for the spiritual life, I thought this would serve rather to puzzle me, than facilitate what I sought after, which was nothing but how to become wholly GOD's."


Father, in Jesus' Name, I so thank you for my Dad who first introduced me to The Practice of the Presence of God.  I pray for all that is of you in it will be in all of me.  Amen.
***************
* If you are at all interested in Biblical Prophecy, read the article at:
www.jerusalemberlinwashington.blogspot.com
* As a related follow up, I highly encourage you to view or view again the video which defines FHMP's involvement in Berlin, Germany:
www.antipasprayerforce2.blogspot.com (BE SURE TO USE GOOGLE FOR YOUR SEARCH)


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive