Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Wonder: Can We "Uphold" in The Fight?

"Then he said, 'Do you know why I have come to you?  And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come.  But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth.  (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.'")  (Daniel 10:20, 21)

I can say of a truth that I sense this great Cosmic battle yesterday.  I prayed on all the floors of the Hart Senate Building and most of the floors in the Dirksen Senate Building.  I even ran into Senator Boxer as she was getting off an elevator.  I prayed from the Senate Gallery for Senator Inhofe as he delivered a rebuttal of the global warming people on the Senate floor, read Scripture in the Supreme Court Building, prayed in the House Gallery, and outside the White House South Lawn.  I was participating in the war, battle, struggle which has been going on since man surrendered to the lie of man's number one Enemy in the Garden, nation after nation, people group after people group involved in the great struggle, the great conflict with assigned Satanic princes throughout the ages.  The truth of all of this is found nowhere but in, "The Scripture of Truth"!

This is the history of men and nations.  Every nation and particularly every world empire had/has an assigned "prince."  The future of those said nations then and now has always depended upon how the people of those nations responded to the battle.  Did they, and do they, yield to Satan or King Jesus, to "the Kingdom of Darkness," or, "the Kingdom of Light"?  Yet we can say with absolute certainty that the final outcome of the cosmic struggle was and is never in doubt.  The Prophets of Old and New Testaments assure us that some day, "the kingdom of the world has become of our Lord and of His Christ" (literal translation).  In other words, King Jesus, the Christ, will take over everything man thought he was laboring, fighting, and scheming for.  His will be the final take on the movie line, "I'm baaack."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You that You have included me in the great "assignment."  Amen.
*********************
Read of Waning Catholic Church Influence in Poland:
www.jerberwash.blogspot.com
Unreached People Group: www.apfunreachedpeoples.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive