Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, July 29, 2011

What Do You, "Speak Of"

"I will speak of the glorious honour of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works....Thy saints shall bless Thee.  They shall speak of the glory of Thy Kingdom, and talk of Thy power...." (Psalm 145:5, 10b, 11-KJV)

Okay, I have officially joined the membership the certifiable____ intercessors.  At exactly 11:59 EST, or 6:59 Jerusalem time, the beginning of Shabbat in Jerusalem, I blew the Shofar, followed by a verse of "Holy, Holy, Holy" on the trombone; don't say it.  Anyway, why not?  What else has the world offered humanity which has worked to bring any sanity to this planet.  The song, "Holy, Holy, Holy," is in the same "vein" as Psalm 145.  The blowing of the Shofar and the "trumpet" was for no other reason than to "announce" to the, "principalities and powers of the air," that I am among those who, "speak of the glorious honor of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works"; I, "bless Thee"; I, "speak of the glory of Thy Kingdom, and...of Thy power."  There is much speaking today of, "Oh, you can be so blessed today; you are wonderful, just think positively.  You can be a better__   and have so many blessings if you just_______  Whatever, How about a dominance of, "I will speak of the glorious honor of Thy majesty....They shall speak of the glory of Thy Kingdom, and talk of Thy power"?!

Our text, is this really what we, "speak of"?  Do I do this?  Do you do this?  How much of our "witness" to people, our testimony, speaks of what Jesus did/does for me, and how much of our testimonies include, "....the glorious honor of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works"?  May this be our testimony, gratitude for Who Jesus is to me, all He has done and does for me, yes.  But pray with me that we will all adopt the attitude of David, the life style of Psalm 145, that if I speak of anything, I will never fail to, "speak of the glorious honor of Thy Majesty...."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray that what I, "speak of," is more of You and less, far less, maybe none, of me.  Amen.
************
New Article at:   www.apf327.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive