Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Thanks For Everything, Dad"

"I will...show you great and mighty things...which you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3, Amplified Bible)

"Through your eyes, I saw the world-- and always felt I had a special place in it.  Thanks for everything. Dad."  This was a "Fathers' Day" card from one of our children.  I cannot remember a card that ever got to me as that one. 

I need not say much more.  This has been my relationship in Jesus Christ, the Life of the Godhead in me.  I have seen the world through His eyes----- "and always felt I had a special place in it."

Father, in Jesus' Name, with honor and reverence I say, "Thanks for everything, Dad."   Amen.
*********************************

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive