Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Have Been Declared A Terrorist By The Obama Government

"But there is another urgency before me now.  I feel compelled to go to Jerusalem.  I'm completely in the dark about what will happen when I get there.  I do know that it won't be any picnic, for the Holy Spirit has let me know repeatedly and clearly that there are hard times and imprisonment ahead.  But that matters little.  What matters most to me is to finish what God started: the job the Master Jesus gave me of letting everyone I meet know all about this incredibly extravagant generosity of God." (Acts 20:22-24, "The Message")

When I was detailed for several hours by the KGB at the Leningrad Airport in March of 1987, Sarah was home with the children, Andrew was 17, Shelly almost 12, Jill nearly 9.  What would happen to them?  Was I irresponsible as a husband and father?  Then our text came to me, "....
nor do I count my life dear to myself...."  I was fulfilling my assignment.  How could anything be wrong about that?!?  22 years have come and gone since those tense moments, alone, in a small room, but our text still "haunts" me today.  Is Paul's attitude mine, I mean really? 

I have read several articles recently which indicate I am considered a "terrorist" by some members of the Democrat Party and the Obama Department of Homeland Security.  (Read the article put out by the DHS on our Blog: www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com)
The following is why I am considered a terrorist by the Government:
     *     I declare that homosexuality is against the Law of God
     *     I declare all people who sneak into the United States to work                and live here without a valid passport, without going through the
          citizenship process, as illegal aliens.
     *     I continually affirm Islam to be a terrorist, violent religion
     *     The Obama Administration sees strong criticism of his                          presidency as racism (This is no joke--- again refer to the                          statement put out by the DHS)
     *     I continually refer to abortion as "the murder of the unborn,"
          thereby declaring abortion as a capital offense
     *     I continually speak of current American policies and world events
          as, "
signs of the times," which indicate the imminent return of           Jesus Christ as "the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of
          kings and Lord of lords
...."     
The document closes with this ominous statement: "DHS/I&A will be working with its state and local partners over the next several months to ascertain with greater regional specificity the rise in right-wing extremist activity in the United States, with a particular emphasis on the political, economic, and
social factors that drive rightwing extremist radicalization."

I have been working with the Church in persecuted lands for over 40 years.  I saw what secular, antichrist governments can do to a people.  I took great risks to serve in those lands, and may even yet have more opportunities to do so.  A person working in the Central Asian Republics of the former Soviet Union has requested a meeting with me when he comes to the States this summer.  This area has been on my heart in recent months, and I constantly monitor the situation of the Believers in Jesus Christ in this region. After the revolutions in Eastern Europe in 1989, the Lord Jesus spoke to my heart, "Don't forget what you have learned."  I have been telling people since those days that the Devil did not go out of business when the Berlin Wall came down on November 9, 1989.  To be honest, however, I did not consider at the time that Christ's word was not only an encouragement, but also a warning-----
even for us in the US.

"What are you prepared to do?"  This question and our text for today keep ringing in my ears and heart.  Today's devotional is for all the "terrorists" serving the Lord Jesus Christ around the world as well as here in the United States of America.  Increasingly, any person who is living obediently to Jesus Christ and His "Law/Word" will be marked as a threat to "national security," not only in Uzbekistan, but also right there at your computer.

Father, in Jesus' Name, You called Your disciples to "
come and dine."  Our text bids us to "come and die."  Holy Spirit, keep asking me, "What are you prepared to do?"  Amen.
************************************
*     I am preaching April 25 and 26 in the CCE meetings
*    
Please pray for our mission to Berlin and Albania, November 1-14



"
Looking Unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2



**************
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Aprilfooter420NO62)

Blog Archive