Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Napalm Praying

"Where can I go from Your Spirit?  Or where can I flee from Your presence?  (Psalm 139:7

Enemy prisoners of war have said that they feared napalm more than any weapon.  It could find you, no matter where you hid.  Yesterday, as I was walking the path along the river and praying, the word, "napalm," came to me.  I believed that is what I was doing.  I didn't know what to "
pray as we ought," so I did not "pray with the understanding."  I prayed "with the spirit," in the Holy Spirit.  And while I was doing this, I felt as though I was on a "saturating bombing" run on Johnstown, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US, and the world. 

Now some would say that is presumption.  Yes, it
would be if it were my agenda and my "power" at work.  But it was not.  It was the "napalm" of the Holy Spirit at work.  Could it be if we prayed this way, the enemies of Jesus Christ would cry out--- "Where can I flee?"

Father, in Jesus' Name, help me to pray what You are doing.  Amen.



**************
Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.
(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

Blog Archive