Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Crime of Evangelism

"Go...." (Matthew 28:19)
 
Vine says this word "is more distinctly used to indicate procedure or course....It is often rendered 'go your way,' in Oriental usage the customary dismissal, marking the close of a case in court.  Hence, in ordinary parlance, marking the end of a conversation."  I seemed to hear Our Lord Jesus saying to me today, "Go, case closed, end of conversation, get on with it!" 
 
Then I read the following headline this morning:
                      
                "Algerian Christian Charged with Evangelism."
 
I wonder--- Could I be charged with such a crime?!?
 
Father, in Jesus' Name, only You know.  Amen.
*************************************
News & Commentary:    www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com
 
 




Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Blog Archive