Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Snatch-Proof" Theology

"From eternity to eternity I am God.  No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.  No one can undo what I have done."
(Is. 43:13-- NLT)
"
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages.  [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand." (Jesus: John 10:28-- Amplified Bible)

Whatever your fears, your uncertainties, your anxieties, our text will liberate you.  You may say, "But I don't feel liberated."  Doesn't matter.  Truth will triumph over feelings every time.  Our text is a promise of the Word Himself, Jesus Christ.  It is done.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You that no one or nothing can steal me from You.  Amen.



**************
Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

Blog Archive