Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, September 20, 2024

"ALL THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH ARE OUT OF JOINT"

"For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth."  Psalm 96:13)

And the, "truth," by which the Living Triune God judges all and everything is Jesus Christ.  Paul told the people on Mars Hill that day, "For He has fixed a day on which He shall judge the earth by the standards of the Man Whom He has appointed.  That this is so, He has guaranteed to all men by raising that Man from the dead."

Looking at the global chaos today, I found myself this morning while praying just lifting my hands and saying, "I hold this Planet before you."  Join me afresh today in not quitting, not giving up, but pressing for, "Thy Kingdom come.  Thy will be done in earth as it is in Heaven."  

You and I as followers of Jesus Christ are the only ones, "by prayer and supplications," who can stand, "in the gap," for nations, our families, friends, associates.  This is no time for discouragement.

Father, in Jesus' Name, You said, "All the foundations of the earth are out of joint."  I pray to participate in You for Your purposes for all mankind.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive