Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 14, 2024

"....TO REVEAL HIS SON IN ME...."

"....It pleased God...to reveal His Son in me...." (From Galatians 1:15, 16)

This is precisely what it "pleases" God to do in you and me also, indeed, in all who surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. 

Many times we may not seem like we are good examples of this.  We absolutely must, however, get over looking at ourselves and resolutely, "....run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus."  

Confess this out loud with me: "....It pleased God to reveal His Son in me."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray that I get over myself and into You.  Amen.
*********************
PSALM NUGGET ON FACE BOOK
When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive