Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 21, 2024

A "NEW" LOOK AT REVIVAL

"Again He said to me, 'Prophesy to these bones, and say to them,' "O dry bones, hear the Word of the Lord!"

I have over that last several days been praying for revival.  Now, of course, many of us have been praying for that for many years.  This, however, is different.

I don't know how to explain it, but I have been having a real sense that Father is letting us in on something.  To pray for this revival, one will have to forget our previous understanding, even desire for revival.  

I believe the word of John Baptist, that Jesus, "....will baptize you in the Holy Ghost and with fire," will be central.  This is going to be great.

Father, in Jesus' Name, when You speak may I not automatically think I know what you are saying or are about.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive