Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

LITERALLY: "I WILL NEVER, NO POSITIVELY NEVER...."

"Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, 'I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU. NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU.'"  (Hebrews 13:5, NASB)

This is an exhortation to not worry about provision.  And the reason is, while short, all encompassing for our every moment of our lives,  "For [Jesus] Himself has said, 'I will never desert.., nor...ever forsake you." 

Father, in Jesus' Name, I embrace You and Your promise.  Amen.


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive