Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, December 4, 2023

"....THE FOUNDATION OF THE TRUTH"

"....I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the House of God, which is the Church of the Living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."  (1 Timothy 3:15)

The Church was not the idea of the Catholics or the Protestants.  It is in the Heart of King Jesus from before the beginning began.  "I will build My Church," remember?  And, Jesus' Church is, "....the Church of the Living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."

As imperfect as you and I are, and all who are, "members of His Body," we are still the ones who are,  "....the pillar and foundation of the Truth."  I make no apologies for such a statement, for one reason, the Holy Spirit in Paul stated such first.  

Do not be intimidated by anyone.  The Church, which is you and I and everyone on the planet in whom Jesus Christ lives, is, "....the pillar and foundation of the Truth," Who is Jesus Christ and His Words.

Father, in Jesus' Name, may I never apologize for who I am in You.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive