Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, November 4, 2023

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, and my cry came before Him, even to His ears....For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness."  (Psalm 18:6 & 28)

OT LESSON:
"For who will heed you in this matter?  But as his part is who goes down to the battle, so shall his part be who stays by the supplies; they shall share alike."  (1 Samuel 30:24)

NT LESSON:
"The God of this people Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an uplifted arm He brought them out of it."  (Acts 13:17)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive