Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, September 18, 2023

"....PROPHESY TO THE MOUNTAINS...."

"And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel...."  (Ezekiel 36:1a)

The whole of chapter 36 (and I can't encourage you enough to read the whole chapter) is a prophecy to the mountains of Israel.

My first thought when I read this decades ago was that His People wouldn't listen, so He prophesied to the mountains, and what a prophecy this is; it was fulfilled in my lifetime.

I wonder if our King Jesus is about to prophesy to some "mountains" again.

Father, in Jesus' Name, when You prophesy, I pray I hear.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive