Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

"....BOAST...IN THE CROSS...."

"But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."  (Galatians 6:14)

I am not sure completely on the how-to, "....boast...in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ," but I know that it is more than just talking about the Cross.  As for, "....the world...crucified to me," again, the how-to may not be there, but the prayer is.

Father, in Jesus' Name, forgive me when I have ever assumed I know the "how-to," when I don't.  Amen.
*****************************
CROW MISSION: AUGUST 1-15

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive