Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

PSALM, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"By You I have been sustained from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb.  My praise shall be continually of You."  (Psalm  71:6)

OT LESSON:
"All the days of my hard service will I wait, till my change comes."  (Job 14:14b)

NT LESSON:
"And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of powerthat your faith should not be in the wisdom of man but in the power of God."  (1 Corinthians 2:4, 5)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive