Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, February 10, 2023

PSALM, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"God is our Refuge and Strength, an Ever-Present help in trouble."  (Psalm 46:1)

OT LESSON:
"When Your Words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear Your Name, Lord God Almighty."  (Jeremiah 15:16)

NT LESSON:
"All these people were still living by faith when they died.  They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth."  (Hebrews 11:13)  

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive