Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, February 4, 2023

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my rock, in Whom I will trust; my shield and the Strength of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)

OT LESSON:
"And he shall say to them, 'Hear, O Israel: Today you are on the verge of battle with your enemies.  Do not let your heart faint, do not be afraid, and do not tremble or be terrified because of them.'" (Deuteronomy 20:3)

NT LESSON:
"Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good." (Romans 7:12)



When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive