Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, August 5, 2022

"The Carpenter"

"Is this not the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James, Joses, Judas, and SimonAnd are not His sisters with us?"  (Mark 6:3)

Yes, gentlemen, and humanity.  The Triune God of the Universe became, "....the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of four brothers and several sisters.  In short, in Jesus Christ, God became "one of us."  Deal with it--------- while, "I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus, the Nazarene."

Father, in Jesus' Name, it is all beyond me, but I so thank You that You are not.  You have brought me into Yourself.  Amen.
***********************
If you would like to contribute to the Crow Mission August 14-25, we have a Zelle Account and PayPal Account.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive