Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, June 30, 2022

"Praise Him"

"Praise Him for His might acts; praise Him for His excellent greatness."  (Psalm 150:2)

I praise Him today, "....for His excellent greatness", revealed in Jesus Christ.

Reading the last five Psalms today, the thought occurred to me that when you and I cannot come up with words for our prayers, or, "don't know how to pray as we ought," do what the psalmist did, "....Praise Him....Praise Him....Praise Him...."

The last five Psalms are full of, "Praise Him."  So should you and I.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I do, "Praise [You] for [Your] mighty acts"---- with the sound of," [my trombone.]  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive