Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Sunday, May 1, 2022

"....My Counselors"

"Blessed is the one...whose delight is in the Law of the Lord....That person is like a tree planted by streams of water...." (Psalm 1)

"Every Child of God should read every Word in the Bible at least once a year."  (Jerry Falwell).  One reason?  Every Word in the Bible is revelation of/in Jesus Christ.  One can take this "journey" in Our Lord Jesus by reading 3 chapters in the Old and 1 in the New every day. 

I embrace and survive by Psalm 119:24, "Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors (purpose, strategy)," or, as the NET says, "....They give me guidance."  For the Word, "they," we can substitute, "He." 

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You that in Your Word I have a, "....lamp to my feet."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive