Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

"Prayers Are Not Helping"

"When my enemies turn back they shall fall and perish at Your Presence." (Psalm 9:3)

I am believing this for the current world situation.

I was reading earlier today a report of a conversation with a Ukrainian Parliament Member.  She said, "We need help; prayers are not helping anymore."  I know; theologians could have a field day with that.  But callous theology is what the world does not need.

At one time or another, most have toyed with the same conclusion.  Not a smart conclusion.  I pray that I never forget one translation's version of Luke 18:1, when it speaks of Jesus' teaching on prayer.  "....They should keep on praying and never give up."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so pray!  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive