Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, March 25, 2022

".........Even Forevermore"

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills--- from whence comes my help?  My help comes from the Lord [Jesus Christ], Who made heaven and earth....The Lord [Jesus Christ] shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore."  (Psalm 121)

I had what appeared to be a serious glitch with arrangements in the early portion of my trip (which has since been resolved).  Originally, however, the thought went through my mind, "So, this is the way it's going to be."  I know; not a very spiritual reaction.  Then I read the first Psalm of today's readings.  As usual, our Lord Jesus Christ has a way to keep us in Him.

I suggest a reading of Psalm 121 every day for the next week---- at least.  See what, "The Word of God," Jesus, does with these, His Words, in your life.
 
Father, in Jesus' Name, I confess that too many times my reactions to life's events are not right.  Thank You that Your "responses" always are.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive